ISSUE 16 Christmas Special 2023 includes:
- Our mega festive feature brings stories of computer Christmases past! From memories of toys and games in the Argos catalogue to seasonal screensavers, we celebrate classic tinsel-adorned computer magazines and the most memorable 80s and 90s video games associated with the season of goodwill. With special interview and contributing guests including François Classens and Bertrand Dupuy (Rick Dangerous), Wil Overton (Super Play/N64 Magazine), Adam Peters (Amstrad Action magazine) and even Argos catalogue designer Eve Welch! This is a stocking filler not to be missed!
- Win a copy of Lewis Packwood's book, Curious Video Game Machines: A Compendium Of Rare And Unusual Consoles, Computers And Coin-Ops.
- Vintage electronic tabletop and handheld gaming devices.
- Iconic games including the Half-Life series and Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.
- This year's blockbuster film success, The Super Mario Bros. Movie.
- Rare computing hardware with the Matra Alice 90.
- We chat to Atari Jaguar games developers Songbird Productions to find out more about their latest Jag releases.
- Desirable Christmas toys of the 80s, including Thundercats.
- NES assembly programming secrets and tips.
- Fidelity Chessmaster 2100.
- Memories of the classic PC scene in Romania during the early 2000s.
- A PlayStation 3 revival story, including the excellent Gran Turismo game.
- Family history and genealogy software. How technology aids remembering the past.
- PLAY Expo Blackpool 2023 show report.
- Donkey Kong Country on the Super Nintendo - is it as good as everyone really thinks? Simon Butler shares his thoughts.
- Regulars such as News, Homebrew Heroes and readers' points of view.
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 16 - IN STOCK 16TH NOVEMBER 2023.
For current issue contents summary see cover image above.
Readers who subscribe for Print Issues also get the Digital Download version included free in their subscription.
Monthly Direct Debit payment plans are available for subscribers
Please order using the "Bank Transfer" option at checkout, you will then be given the option to pay on a month-by-month basis.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 16
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: pixel-addict-magazine
- Availability: In Stock