ISSUE 18 includes:
- Lara Croft made her debut in 1996’s Tomb Raider, broke barriers and became a cultural phenomenon. As her original three games are dusted down and re-released, David Crookes looks at how she came to be and how she made a big impact on wider society.
- Exclusive interview with Paul Andrews of Retro Games Ltd to coincide with the release of the new Atari THE400 Mini console.
- Curious Video Game Machines book review.
- The rise and fall of company Palm Inc, along with an overview of competing PDA products of the 90s.
- Steve Cottam of Antstream Arcade reveals his plans for the premier streaming service for classic games fans.
- Rare vintage computers including the Panosonic JR-200U.
- Matthew Smith looks back at the 2008 movie Max Payne and considers how it holds up today.
- Acorn computer collecting with Andrew Hutchings.
- Old 80s collectors toys, this month we feature Action Force and Baron Ironblood.
- Roving reporter Andrew Siddall visits RetroCollective, to interview Neil
Thomas of RMC - The Cave and Alex Crowley of Arcade Archive.
- We take a spicy trip to Arrakis to learn why the original Dune computer game was so special.
- Our NES Assembly Programming series continues with controller input coding.
- Funspot: the world's largest arcade!
- The Greatest Classic Games Machine (Part 2).
- Regulars such as News, Simon Butler and Homebrew Heroes.
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 18 - SHIPPING OUT FROM 8th FEBRUARY 2024
For current issue contents summary see cover image above.
Readers who subscribe for Print Issues also get the Digital Download version included free in their subscription.
Monthly Direct Debit payment plans are available for subscribers
Please order using the "Bank Transfer" option at checkout, you will then be given the option to pay on a month-by-month basis.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 18
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: pixel-addict-magazine
- Availability: In Stock