ISSUE 14 includes:
- Our cover story this issue observes
the relationship celebrities have had with computers and gaming. In the
early years, video game consoles were dismissed as mere kids' toys - a
minority of celebrities were brave enough to admit they enjoyed gaming,
helping change the status quo. PA interviews legends including The Computer Show BBC presenter Chris Serle, Lush guitarist Miki Berenyi and Games World's Alex Verrey in order to get the behind-the-scenes stories straight from the green room!
- BeOS and Haiku OS alternative operating systems.
- Alex Lee interviewed about his time working on classic gaming magazines like Games-X, GB Action, Super Action, Amiga Action and Control.
- Rare vintage computer hardware: Casio PV-2000, Handspring Visor and Power Mac G4 Cube.
- NERG 2023 (North East Retro Gaming) featuring Twin Galaxies' Walter Day and Billy Mitchell.
- Iconic classic gaming including the original Resident Evil on PlayStation and Uplink: Hacker Elite.
- Mortal Kombat movies go into battle. Which will have the best cinematic finishing move?
- A look at Retro Games Ltd's first mini console, TheC64 Mini.
- Growing up with the Sinclair Spectrum.
- PC Zone magazine 30th anniversary celebration event.
- Ever wanted to own an arcade cab? We check out a selection of Arcade1up's home arcade machines.
- Marvel Comics' The Silver Surfer.
- Game randomisers, do they really breathe new life into old games?
- Regulars such as News, Homebrew Heroes, readers' points of view and ex-Ocean Software's Simon Butler.
- Plus lots lots more..!
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 14
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue14
- Availability: In Stock