ISSUE 6 includes:
- Our cover story this month looks at the difficulty curve in gaming, with a retrospective look at classic first generation games including Elite, Pong, Adventure and E.T.
- Which Sim City game is the best?
- Rare collectors' computers including the Bandai RX-78, 3DO, Osaris PDA and Pandora.
- Our Homebrew Heroes section previews the latest retro game releases.
- Wigan Comic Con event.
- The History of Video Games exhibition in Bristol.
- Games editor Alan continues his quest to find the best classic game ever!
- Phil Murphy interview and NERG event show report.
- BBC micro BASIC programming.
- OpenXcom game profile.
- We watch the Doom movie featuring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in our regular Pixels 'N' Popcorn column.
- Can Andrew learn to love the SNES console?
- The Unofficial SNES Pixel Book from Bitmap Books is reviewed.
- New Atari Jaguar games.
- Playdate handheld console.
- Ex-Ocean software's Simon Butler.
- Computing/gaming news and Your Points Of View!
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 6 NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 06
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue06
- Availability: In Stock