ISSUE 3 includes:
- Our music-themed cover story looks at music performance and production through legacy technology.
- Music 2000 review.
- An Atari 800XL refurbishment.
- Amstrad CPC M4 addon hardware and interview with Duke.
- The Sonic The Hedgehog movies.
- Homebrew gaming on the ColecoVision.
- Portable perfection with the AlphaSmart 3000.
- Atari's Loss, Nintendo's Gain.
- Secret Agent Apogee HD remake.
- Games That Made Me Say 'Wow' Part 2.
- Industry pixel art veteran, Simon Butler.
- A special on mini games consoles.
- Ready Player One and Ready Player Two.
- Zoids vintage toys review.
- We also look at PC Games that still hold up today.
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 3 NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 03
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue03
- Availability: In Stock