ISSUE 17 includes:
- Our cover story this month uncovers the fascinating history of an artificial intelligence supercomputer from the early 1980s named The Connection Machine. The CM-1 was the first model in a series of computers which changed computer science forever. We speak to the team behind The Connection Machine to recount its design and evolution, as well as discuss its ongoing impact on mainstream computing.
- Classic DOS PC gaming from Sierra with the iconic Gabriel Knight: Sins Of The Fathers.
- Pixel Addict vote to decide the greatest classic games machine of all time!
- Star Wars toy collectables: Boba Fett Electronic Figure.
- Retrospective reviews of must-watch movies; Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and The NET (starring Sandra Bullock).
- The rise and fall of IBM's RISC-powered desktop workstations.
- The COMX-35, a rare and desirable computer from a bygone era.
- Ginger Hippy and Matt Bowes dig up AST hardware treasure at a vintage computer graveyard!
- Homebrew Atari Jaguar and Lynx games by Songbird Studios. Reviews include Towers II Enhanced Stargazer Edition, Sky Raider Redux and 8bit-Slicks.
- We visit Adventure X 2023, the UK's number one narrative gaming event.
- Interview with Tamer Asfahani of Checkpoint, who demonstrates how primary school children's education can be enriched utilising video games.
- The Greaseweazle floppy disk backup and archival addon.
- More NES coding in our assembly programmers course.
- Regulars such as News, Homebrew Heroes and readers' points of view.
- Plus lots lots more..!
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 17
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue17
- Availability: In Stock