ISSUE 10 includes:
- The history and the legend of SGI, the company behind the Silicon Graphics workstations that enabled next generation movie effects and powerful 3D design.
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider movies starring Angelina Jolie.
- Archer Maclean memories - Pixel Addict remember the man behind iconic games such as Archer Maclean Pool, Dropzone, IK+ and others.
- Definitive gaming with Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri and Broken Sword.
- New column from our special guest Tom of the Wi-Fi Sheep YouTube tech channel.
- Rare vintage computer hardware including the Camputers Lynx and Apple III.
- Part 2 of Mike Nurney's A-Pet custom computer case series.
- Classic PC hardware buying retrospective.
- Doncaster Video Games Market 2023 show roundup.
- Gaming on the new Atari VCS console.
- We visit North West Computer Museum to report back on their launch event.
- G.I. Joe - Zartan (Master Of Disguise) toys and collectables.
- Magazine chat featuring ST/Amiga Format.
- Iomega Zip Drives.
- BASIC programming guide.
- Regulars such as News, Homebrew Heroes, readers' points of view and ex-Ocean Software's Simon Butler.
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 10 AVAILABLE FROM 9TH MARCH 2023.
For current issue contents summary see cover image above.
Readers who subscribe for Print Issues also get the Digital Download version included free in their subscription.
Monthly Direct Debit payment plans are available for subscribers
Please order using the "Bank Transfer" option at checkout, you will then be given the option to pay on a month-by-month basis.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 10
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: pixel-addict-magazine
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £4.50
Tags: computers, retro, vintage, classic, computing, pixel, magazines, magazine, gaming, reviews, software, books, print, publication