ISSUE 15 includes:
- Our cover story this month evaluates the rise and fall of pixel art, as we consider the evolution of bitmap graphics. We check out classic art software from the 8-bit computer era, as well as speaking with gaming industry pixel artists Shaun McClure (Double Dragon 3, Road Rash, Premier Manager, Actua Soccer) and Ocean Software's Simon Butler (who's worked on over 400 titles including The Addams Family and Navy Seals). Pixel Addict get the exclusive story on how these artists and others pushed the envelope with every new incarnation of computer hardware, giving the very best games the perfect visuals.
- The greatest Games Workshop video games of the 1990s.
- Classic games, with the history of the Lemmings series and Super Mario Bros.
- Interview with Neo Byte Force, developers of Neo Geo fighting games.
- Rare vintage computer hardware: The Commodore SX-64 luggable and Amstrad NC100.
- Printing with Dot Matrix printers - a roundup of classic printer models.
- Apple's HyperCard for the 90s Mac.
- The saga of SNK's Neo Geo Pocket Color.
- Mortal Kombat cinematic releases continued.
- Comic artist spotlight: The making of Jake Magnus with special guest, Nathan Webb.
- BBG Entertainment interview, discussing the future of family video gaming.
- Zzap Live 2023 show report and Timeless Gaming Convention from Arcade Club in Bury, UK.
- Pixel Power! A visit to The Pixel Bunker arcade in Milton Keynes, UK.
- Regulars such as News, Homebrew Heroes and readers' points of view.
- Plus lots lots more..!
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 15
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue15
- Availability: In Stock