ISSUE 7 includes:
- This issue we look at the legacy of
computers in education with our special guests The Code Show. Join us as
we celebrate classic educational software, such as the Fun School
series. In our six-page magazine feature, we celebrate systems like the
BBC Micro, Acorn Archimedes, ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64. Let's all
learn a thing or two about computers in school!
- Bitmap Books' new First-Person Shooter publication is reviewed.
- The movie (and game) It Came From The Desert.
- Rollercoaster Tycoon and OpenRCT2.
- Back To Basics programming series.
- The very best coverage of rare digital devices and much-loved vintage computers including Apple's The Newton, Elan Enterprise and the Asus Eee PC.
- Format and Play Expo show reports - plus lots of John Romero love!
- Ctrl-alt-rees and his amazing Atari collection.
- Was Generation One Optimus Prime the ultimate in 80s toys?
- Ex-Ocean software's Simon Butler.
- Our regular sections on computing/gaming news, homebrew games, The Greatest Classic Game Ever and Your Points Of View!
- Plus lots lots more..!
ISSUE 7 NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK.
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 07
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue07
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £4.50