ISSUE 13 includes:
- This month's cover story honours Commodore's most misunderstood computer, the Plus/4. We interview Bil Herd (ex-Commodore hardware engineer) in order to get to grips with what made the iconic computer that he designed so special.
- Top 5 Commodore Plus/4 games round-up.
- We know MYST was a great game, but why did it end up as the best-selling game of the 1990s?
- A look back at the Prince Of Persia movie adaptation and a video game players guide.
- Do you remember the Terminator computer, console and arcade games?
- We take to the slopes on SSX Tricky.
- Modern Nintendo 64 indie game releases.
- Zool is back! Pixel Addict editor Paul chats with the team at SUMO Digital Academy to find out why they chose the ninja from the Nth dimension for their latest game release.
- Upgrading the Acorn BBC micro with retro hacks and modern addons.
- Vintage computer collecting: the Thomson T07 and the BBC Master home micro.
- We size up Microsoft's Zune mp3 player against the classic Apple iPod.
- A retrospective on the fun of PC buying in the 90s!
- Games editor Alan recalls the time he was filmed for possibly inclusion in the PlayStation 2 title, SingStar.
- Review of the new Commodore 64-inspired music album, C64 Rocks by The Fastloaders.
- Tonka Gobots - Super Leader-1.
- Regulars such as News, Homebrew Heroes, readers' points of view and ex-Ocean Software's Simon Butler.
- Plus lots lots more..!
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 13
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue13
- Availability: In Stock