ISSUE 12 includes:
- Preserving Digital Culture. Our cover story this month pays homage to the members of our vintage computing and retro gaming community who painstakingly archive physical media such as punch cards, floppy disks, magazines and manuals. We feature exclusive interview guests including Jason Scott (Internet Archive), Andy Spencer (Retro Computer Museum), Alex Crowley (Arcade Archive), Keir Fraser (FlashFloppy) and Dan Farrimond (Teletext artist) who provide extraordinary insights into the monumental efforts made to maintain classic hardware, software and video games for future generations.
- House Of The Dead movie and game franchises.
- Acorn BBC Micro in 2023 & Beyond! (Part 2).
- Rare computer hardware, including the Philips VG5000.
- Early Microsoft Windows vs IBM's OS/2 operating system histories.
- Amstrad's luggable DOS computer: The PPC512.
- Wakefield RISC OS event show report in celebration of Acorn's 40th birthday!
- A scanning guide with a difference, using CZUR's ET16 Plus to digitally preserve bulky binders and software packaging!
- Stunts/4D Driving game retrospective.
- Rush Rush Rally Reloaded (Special Edition) modern retro game release for Sega Dreamcast.
- The latest games for the ZX Spectrum.
- Ever considered what the most impressive Sega Master System games are? If so, check out our round-up this issue!
- Tonka's Super Naturals toy and action figure history.
- Shows and events news, including a report from OLL 2023.
- We speak to Adrian of the popular Adrian's Digital Basement YouTube channel about his passion for collecting old computers and vintage tech.
- Regulars such as News, Homebrew Heroes, readers' points of view and ex-Ocean Software's Simon Butler.
- Plus lots lots more..!
EU / International Readers (outside of the United Kingdom)
We appreciate the support of readers outside of the United Kingdom. Thank you for being a part of Pixel Addict magazine. Please be aware that we only post internationally using economy surface mail. This is because standard airmail or tracked shipping would cost more than the actual magazine value.
Also note that EU customers are now charged IOSS / EU taxes at checkout, as a result you will not receive customs or import charges on your order.
International customers outside of the EU may be charged import tax from your own government via your postal service when the order is delivered, this will depend on the specific import rules of your region.
It can take a long time to receive your order depending
on where you live, please check Royal Mail's international delivery aims
below before ordering:
Pixel Addict Magazine Issue 12
- Brand: Pixel Addict
- Product Code: issue12
- Availability: In Stock